At Mirrabooka Mechanical & Tyres, the health & safety of our staff, families, customers & community is our highest priority, never more so right now given the current global health pandemic in COVID-19.
In light of these recent developments, we have implemented several practices within our workshop detailed below:
- Our staff have been trained on the best hygiene practices & the recommendations made available by the Commonwealth Government, Western Australian Government and the Motor Trades Association.
- Our staff employ safe practices when servicing, repairing or driving a customers vehicle.
- We have created exclusion zones within our office area to ensure we are enforcing 1.5M social distancing.
- We have limited the number of people allowed within our waiting area at any particular time.
- We are recommending contactless "tap & go" payment methods wherever possible.
- We have provided our staff & customers with hand sanitiser for use.
We are a locally owned and operated business, and as such we value your support during this challenging time.